Monday, June 9, 2008

RFK Must Die!... it's a film, not my personal view

I’m sure many of you know that the fortieth anniversary of Robert Kennedy’s assassination recently passed. I’ll be honest, I don’t know much about the former Senator/presidential candidate (nor did I see the recent star studded Hollywood tribute to him), so I can’t say one way or the other if I would have voted for him several decades back. But, I do know enough about his assassination that it is certainly an interesting topic to investigate and as such, I’m curious to see the recent documentary RFK Must Die.

The documentary apparently contains rare footage while investigating the mystery surrounding his death. In other words, conspiracy theorists will be drooling over this DVD cover. The film is already out on DVD, but if you’d like to be swayed by marketing ploys, the website for the film is actually kinda cool. So head on over to RFKmustdie.com and see for yourself.

No comments: