Saturday, June 14, 2008

iDocumentary... Seriously?!?

Ok. I'm a Mac user. I've been one all my life and will most likely remain one until the end of time... heck, I am a huge fan of the commercials even, but I do think Macs get way too much love these days. Seriously, I think there are at least 500 people here in the United States who are just wishing their Mac computers would turn into people so they could have sexual relations with them.

Case in point: Apple is getting the documentary treatment. Thankfully, the film is not called "iDocumentary" or "iFilm" or any number of other cheesy iTitles that may exist. Under the auspicious name of Welcome to Macintosh, The documentary for the rest of us, the film is set to air in front of the crowds of 2008 IngenuityFest: Cleveland and the 4th Globians Documentary Film Festival.

Anyway, this whole story sorta makes me wish I wasn't a Mac user, but oh well. I'm sure the Apple lovers of the world will flock to see this. As soon as a trailer shows up, I'll get y'all connected to it, but in the meantime, here's some more details for you.



Now, if I were to make a documentary for IngenuityFest, I'd focus on this little bugger...

No comments: