Monday, February 7, 2011

Home documentary rivals beauty of Planet Earth series

I love, absolutely love, the Planet Earth series. So when I say Yann Arthus-Bertrand's aerial perspective of our planet is as breathtaking as the BBC/Discovery Channel series, I hope you take me seriously.

Don't take my word for it though, head on over to the official website, where you can catch a trailer, buy an accompanying book, see what theaters it's playing at (lucky New York) or even watch the entire film for free (how awesome is that!).

With a more activist minded approach, Home weaves together gorgeous visuals of nature and industry to remind audiences of the changes society needs to make. This is Arthus-Bertrand's second climate change film, but this one has the support of Luc Besson (of Leon and Le Femme Nikita fame) and Glenn Close- two more reasons to see this visually stunning film.

No comments: