Monday, June 23, 2008

NBA Draft Taps Into Doc Potential

For those NBA fanatics out there you may be eagerly counting down the minutes to the NBA draft this Thursday. I for one find myself spending hours upon hours looking up the latest details, rumors and scouting reports hoping to suddenly become "all knowing" on all things NBA draft. If you are like me and starting to burn out on all the words and arguments for who should go to which team and why, boy do I have a distraction for you.

Kansas State star and potential number one pick Michael Beasley has allowed a film crew to basically follow him as he makes the rounds leading up to draft day. To me, Beasley is a young Charles Barkley, both in talent and swagger, and he already leads the league in entertaining quotes so this episodic look at the young man is certainly worth your time.

Head on over to ESPN to check it out for yourself, and prepare for the draft...

No comments: